Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

You may notice something slightly different about this webpage.

The name "Enoch Allen" is finally exactly where it belongs: in the name area. That may not seem like a victory of significance to many, but it means so much to me.

Before I log off, allow me to remind you to watch Avatar, the amazingly colorful animated series currently airing on Nickelodeon these days. Some good stories on there. Not to mention, the animation's fairly easy on the eyes.

Now, allow me to warn you about another animated show. The Life & Times of Juniper Lee, currently airing on Cartoon Network. Unless if you're a big fan of stilted animation, irritating plotlines, and annoyingly exaggerated juvenile characters, your time is better spent cleaning your trashcan--with your tongue.

This is all I have for right now. Thanks for reading.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?