Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Look at what I found, guys!

Killed some time over at Slashdot.com. One post was talking about the big gamer news--you know, the one about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the hot Folger--ah, I mean, “hot coffee” patch that allows your playable character to screw anything that’s tight and has hair. (That aforementioned statement’s going to get me in hot water with all of the family-friendly search engines carrying my site.)

So, anyway, I came across this: a link to a very funny (and timely) Penny Arcade comic about the Rockstar/Take Two controversy, and click here if you want to see it. I’m not going to ruin it for you by giving it all away here--what would be your motivation for clicking on my link? And what would be mine for putting it on here?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?