Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

No Flutemaster yet, guys and gals. Sorry!

The gals on Jeph Jacques‘s Questionable Content are hot. I gotta say, they keep me coming back.

Yes, it’s another time-waster. However, I’m beginning to think that digital spelunking for info on Flutemaster is an equally useless endeavor. I can literally feel my life-force leaving me as I attempt to verify each and every single event.

Working with Maya, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Live), Macromedia Flash, 3D Max--now, all I have to do is get my hands on a copy of Combustion and Particle Illusion. I don’t give a shit what or which version.

Hopefully, I will be able to post some images of my progression later on, but for now--

I gotta, gotta learn more Maya and 3D Studios Max!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?