Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Some Box Office News, and more

Five-week total for Batman Begins is $183 million, estimate. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory makes 55.8 million domestically. That’s pretty good, for a Warner Brothers flick. Even better for Johnny Depp. I haven’t seen it yet, but will make it a point to later this month.

Flutemaster article is getting to be a bitch and three-quarters, since even on this vast ocean we call the Internet, info on the animated series is scarce. I never expected to find a website containing an encyclopedia’s worth of content on the short-lived (so I hear) show, but I can’t even seem to find a review--a review, guys--of the show. However, when I start something, I’d like to finish it. So, the article’ll take a little longer, but it’ll be finished and ready for your perusal within the next couple of days. Hopefully.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?