Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

Here I am. . .

I’m a little late posting this update, but that’s only because I’ve been working with my new software (and playing with my workstation). I swear, when I retire, that’s all I’m gonna do. Play on my workstation.

Well, anyway it’s old news but the funny April Winchell has posted somewhere on her home page her deepest thoughts on what it feels like to have cancer. That’s a bitch (cancer, not April). I would e-mail her but something tells me that it would be a futile attempt as she would never get a chance to read it, let alone answer it. So, I’ll just place a link on my page, for her and do what I can to spread the word.

Some pictures will be on here, soon. I have to give my wrists some rest, since they feel like some demons from Hell showed up and blowtorched them out of existence.

Until next post, guys!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?