Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Nothing much new today.

I will update this website, even though as of this updating, outside of the box office reports that you’ve probably already learned by now (Wedding Crashers is top right now, with a standing total of around $120 million)--I have basically nothing new to add. Yeah, Flutemaster is beyond late--there isn’t a word in the English language which can describe the degree of tardiness--but, I can dutifully acquit myself by saying this.

There are not even crickets chirping up any information about this lazy piece of animation. With good reason. It just poses a challenge for anyone trying to explain exactly what made Flutemaster suck so horrendously.

More later, guys. Keep checking back, please. I’ve also been meaning to post some of my 3D artwork, but that will have to wait until I can find a way to make the impossible possible.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?