Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

The World Gets Weirder

If this happens, I will probably start voting.

(Just kidding. I don’t vote.)

But seriously--widdn’t it be cool if Walken was, by some fearsome hand of fate, elected President? I bet his inaugural address would probably go something like this--

“In Africa, two zebras are having sex. I like hippos. But, let me get back to the sex and the zebras. And, a while later a baby zebra with just one stripe to be found on him is born. The father zebra believes that the mono-striped zebra is representative of his inability to produce a normal zebra. So, he kills the one-striped newborn. What is the moral of this story, people? Hell if I know.”

Wouldn’t that make a hell of an inaugural speech?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?