Friday, September 16, 2005

 

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Loonatics Unleashed premieres Sept. 17 at 10:30 AM (ET/PT) on Kids WB.

I have waited for five months to get my shot at deconstructing Loonatics, and it looks like I will finally get my chance.

Judging from the editorials at Toonzone, it seems that I am in for a Flutemaster-type experience. I don’t think so.

Something tells me that all of these guys lobbing vitriol at this latest “updating” of Looney Tunes characters are upset because the WB committed some sort of sacrilege in attempting to adapt these characters for the 21st Century. Or 22nd Century. Whatever.

If it’s bad, it can’t be as bad as Flutemaster, and so I’ll have fun writing a Mystery Science Theater 3000-type treatment of it. I just hope that I don’t have to be at any meetings Saturday evening.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?