Friday, October 14, 2005

 
I have tried to make this post the shortest ever, but I have too much to say. Besides, for that to happen I would have to write just one word and post it to el bloglarosa.

We’re almost finished with the website. The worst is over, so now I can do the rest of the very basic coding and Flash animation by myself without having to irritate any of my friends with my incessant requests. The site’s still pretty rough-looking, but I think it will look marginally better by the time I publish it in a couple days’ time.

There’s always good stuff for you guys to look at over at gamepolitics.com, and every day www.ign.com has, like, a whole encyclopedia’s set worth of updates that’ll keep your eyes dancing until retirement.

More later. . .

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?