Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

The Belabored Point

Some months ago, at the height of the frustration over the government’s response in aiding victims and evacuees of the Hurricane Katrina disaster, I posted that I would wait until I felt the time was right to write an article on my viewpoint of the whole shebang. Well, since work on my website is nearing completion (okay, okay, I know, stop laughing) I plan on following through on that quasi-promise.

And yeah, I will get around to posting the last of those Suite 101 work-ups, but that project’s being shelved for now, since the backlog of activities that I have on my digital calendar is overwhelming. But rest assured. I have not forgotten.

Boy, am I gonna have me a party once enochallen.com goes public!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?