Friday, January 13, 2006

 
One of the upcoming Justice League episodes feature Supergirl fighting alongside, well, The Legion. A Legion. Something like that. Anyway, that’s not as important as the fact that Paul Dini wrote it, which ramps up the episode’s COOL-AS-SHIT factor to a stratospheric unit of measurement only the E.T.s know about. Suffice it to say, I would break every international law known to man for the opportunity to get an early peek at the animation roughs for that episode.

And thus concludes my posting duties for the month, as I am still enslaved to the dilemma that is debugging my huge contribution to human civilization. My website.

(Just kidding. I will post more as time permits. Keyword here is time permits.)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?